I am excited to announce that Everything Candid has been nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award! This is an award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers who inspire them and thus making the entire blogosphere a dynamic, excited and beautiful place.
Few weeks back in January 2015, Everything Candid received its first ever award nomination by Indrosphere for Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am indeed very thrilled to find out that someone out there in blogosphere not only reads my blog but finds it inspiring too. Many Many thanks to Indrajit Roy Choudhury of Indrosphere for this award. It means a lot to me and my work. So, a big thank to him for his encouragement and support.
This is a great confirmation of what I’m doing with this blog. My objective from the start was to inspire people to run from safety of everyday life and travel places. In last 8 months of serious and committed blogging, I discovered one earnest community of enthusiastic travel & photo bloggers with big hearts for sharing and inspiring each other passionately. And I want to thank them all for opening up a new world which has given me many reasons to go for my dreams.
So as a part of Award’s rules i am supposed to do the following which is an acknowledgment of accepting the nomination,
Rule One: Display the award and its Rule on your blog
Rule Two: Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you: T
A big big thanks to Indrajit Roy Choudhury of Indrosphere for this inspiration.
Rule Three: Share seven facts about yourself
- I strongly wish to live my dreams and believe more in accumulating intangible assets such as experiencing everything the way they are and hence blog’s name Everything Candid and hence certainly give less or no value to accumulating tangible assets.
- I still draw motivation from Ayn Rand’s Fountainhead & Atlas Shrugged. Richard Bach’s Jonathan Livingston Seagull & Running From Safety has given me wings and made me fearless. Robert M. Pirsig who authored Zen and The Art Of Motor Cycle Maintenance and Che Guevera who chronicled his early days in Motorcycle Diaries inspired me hugely to buy Royal Enfield’s 350 CC Thunder Bird and forced me to love roads.
- By the grace of God my wife is also very passionate about traveling and accompanies me in all my road trips.
- I started driving four-wheeler when I was just 12 years old and credit goes to my father for waking me up early morning during summer vacations of 1993 and pushing me to learn driving. And since then road-tripping is my first passion.
- My grandfather was a photographer and photography was his source of earning for many years and I think threads of genes from him must have given me some instinct for photography. I proudly own his 1950 Kodak Camera which i have been given by my father.
- I wrote my first poem when I was in Class 7th and kept doing it till 2010 but now I now blogging gives me solace as it gives me an opportunity to club all my passions viz. Traveling, Driving, Photographing and Writing. Someday I would certainly write a book for future generation.
- I am an avid reader and entire credit goes to my parents who themselves are avid readers and must be owning more than 1000 books. Thanks to them for introducing me to the world of books.
Rule Four: Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- Svetlana Baghawan of Maverick Bird
- Madhu Shetty of The Urge to Wander
- N.P.Prasad of Desi Traveler
- Suyash Chopra
- Noel Morata of Travel Photo Discovery
- Deepti Asthana of DA Travelography
- Silvia Lawrence of Heart My Backpack
- Shubham Mansinghka of Travel Shoe Bum
- Mariellen Ward of BreatheDreamGo
- Vasudha Aggarwal of Travel-Defined
- Vineet of The Royal Enfielder
- Aditi Mittal of Sailing Bee
- Shikha Gautam of Nomad Scribblings
- Nupur Pradhan of Tugging My Luggage
- Renuka of Voyager for Life
There are many more bloggers who inspire me but alas I have to mention only 15.
Rule Five which is Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
I have started following Indroshpere and soon display award logo also on my blog.
Hope you might have got introduced to few passionate bloggers from this post.
B Candid………….B U!
7 thoughts on “Award: A Very Inspiring Blogger”
Congratulations! And thank you for the kind nomination.
Congratulations on your award. I find your posts very inspiring, and with both your script and stunning pictures very informative.
To top it all off, you have a very warm heart.
A “Very Inspiring Blogger”….a well deserved award.
I will check out your nominees later this evening! 🙂
Thanks a lot for being there and for constant encouragement!
Many congratulations Himanshu on your recognition and work.
Thank you for nominating me for this award. I accept and will put down my thoughts according to the rules in one of my blog. due to lack of time, my post may be delayed but will surely post. Thanks once again. And have a great week…:)
Thanks Suyash for your wishes.
Congratulations Himanshu. And thank you for the nomination. Have a wonderful weekend !
Thank Vasudha. You deserve it. C u around!